Exhibit Design Search | Smarter Trade Shows / Trade Show and Event Tips / USA Trade Show Regulations and Photos /
Over 5000 Trade Show Exhibit Photos
5000+ Exhibit Photos
Monday thru Friday, we post photos of exhibits headed to a trade show or event in Past 5 Days. You'll see affordable 10 ft. displays, modern inlines, and attractive islands. There are table tops, monitor stands, charging stations, and banner stands. Some are rentals, others are eco-friendly. There are large and small lightboxes, counters, pedestals, and a mixture of retail displays.
Each daily posting includes multiple views and a detailed description with links to kits in Exhibit Design Search, our comprehensive database of trade show products. Most photos are "shop" photos, taken at our manufacturing facility where we build, assemble, label, and pack every display from small three panel table tops to 40 x 50 islands. Occasionally, we are fortunate to get show floor photos. As you can imagine, we love to post those.
Past 5 Days Gallery
There's just something about a photo that a rendering can't match. We understand that, and we try hard to show you examples of kits, modified displays, and custom exhibits. We encourage you to browse the photos and save your favorites using the My Gallery tool. Your favorites can then be sent to others by copying and pasting the unique URL created in My Gallery or by completing the form. There's no better way to identify designs that appeal to your trade show marketing program.
Should you have questions, please contract your local exhibit professional. They are the experts. In the meantime, enjoy your stroll through the photos. Pay particular attention to graphics that "work" vs. ones that seem "cluttered or confusing." Trade show marketing is hard, and there's no better teacher than learning from other exhibitors who have paved the way.
Good luck and much success at your next show.
Classic Exhibits Inc.
Add designs and photos to your personal gallery simply by clicking on the +My Gallery links
Then email your "My Gallery" to colleagues, friends, or your favorite exhibit designer. There's no better way to begin designing a display that reflects your exhibit marketing goals.
Note: My Gallery uses a temporary browser cookie to store your gallery. We recommend that you send your gallery to your email address if you need to retain it for longer than 30 days.
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Production-ready artwork (when applicable) must accompany the order confirmation. Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping changes.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Shipping is based on the availability of materials and graphics. Additional charges may apply if materials or graphics must be expedited.
- Shorter lead times may be available based on schedule openings in Customer Service and Production. Rush charges may apply.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Please check for product availability on ALL RENTAL exhibits.
- Dimensional Weight vs. Actual Weight: Dimensional weight is defined as crate or case size. On most air shipments, the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight
- Portable Cases vs. Wood Crates or Molded Tubs (where applicable): Exhibit designs that require one wood crate would require multiple portable cases. Selecting one vs. the other affects the total weight (dimensional or actual).
- Freight Carrier: LTL carriers (Less than Truckload) quote freight based on space used. UPS, FedEx, and air freight carriers quote freight based on either the dimensional or the actual weight of the shipment.
- Freight Service Level (number of days): Service levels range from Same Day Delivery to Two Week Delivery.
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords