Exhibit Design Search | Smarter Trade Shows / Frequently Asked Questions / Fabric Pop-up Displays (TY) /
Four questions regarding the Xpressions Express.
Question: Is the Xpressions Express case clear?
Answer: No, the case is solid black. The clear case that appears on some literature was for demonstration purposes only.
Question: Is there room in the Xpressions Express case for literature?
Answer: There is some extra room in the case but it’s very limited. The display was designed to be light weight so that the display could be checked as luggage on an airplane and not exceed the 50 lb limit. Adding literature may cause the unit to exceed that limit.
Question: What is the advantage of having the back wall as two 1x3 units instead of a single 3x3?
Answer: There are several advantages. First, eliminating the center hardware reduces the price of the unit and cuts down on the weight. Second, the design allows more versatility. The unit can be used as a full back wall or as two merchandizing units. The 1x3 unit can be placed on its side and used as a table top unit on an 8’ table.
Question: Can existing Xpressions XSnap frames be retro-fitted with the special shelf-hub?
Answer: Yes. Simply contact your account representative and explain your request. You may be able to do this yourself or it may require sending your frame out for refitting. Keep in mind that only the Xpressions Express unique shelves work with the clip to connect two 1x3s. These shelves are available for individual sale. Two shelves are required to connect 1x3 snaps.
Add designs and photos to your personal gallery simply by clicking on the +My Gallery links
Then email your "My Gallery" to colleagues, friends, or your favorite exhibit designer. There's no better way to begin designing a display that reflects your exhibit marketing goals.
Note: My Gallery uses a temporary browser cookie to store your gallery. We recommend that you send your gallery to your email address if you need to retain it for longer than 30 days.
- Suggested lead times may vary depending on current orders. Please check with Customer Service.
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Production-ready artwork (when applicable) must accompany the order confirmation. Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping changes.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Shipping is based on the availability of materials and graphics. Additional charges may apply if materials or graphics must be expedited.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Dimensional Weight vs. Actual Weight: Dimensional weight is defined as crate or case size. On most air shipments, the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight
- Portable Cases vs. Wood Crates or Molded Tubs (where applicable): Exhibit designs that require one wood crate would require multiple portable cases. Selecting one vs. the other affects the total weight (dimensional or actual).
- Freight Carrier: LTL carriers (Less than Truckload) quote freight based on space used. UPS, FedEx, and air freight carriers quote freight based on either the dimensional or the actual weight of the shipment.
- Freight Service Level (number of days): Service levels range from Same Day Delivery to Two Week Delivery.
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords