Exhibit Design Search | Smarter Trade Shows / Frequently Asked Questions / Exhibit Design Search Tips /
With over 1800 displays in Exhibit Design Search, where do I start?
Here’s What Customers Tell Us:
Products: Some customers know what they want. They are searching for a specific product, such as a banner stand, pop up, or hanging sign. In those cases, they search the appropriate product gallery. Within the product gallery, they refine their search by Booth Size or Price Range.
Size/Prices: Other customers have a budget and a booth size but don’t know what they want. They are looking for ideas. Depending on your budget, there could be hundreds of choices. Once you find several ideas that appeal to you, click on the appropriate Category within the Design Details page. You’ll see similar ideas.
To narrow you search from the start, click on Advanced Search on the EDS Home Page. Then deselect those product categories which do not apply. This will refine your search to just those galleries which apply.
Sizes: Searching by size can be overwhelming, particularly for common booth sizes such as 10’ x 10’ and 10’ x 20’ exhibits. When searching by size, you will want to quickly refine your search by prices or products.
Text: Alphanumeric searches can be very powerful, especially in combination with sizes, prices, and products. On its most basic level, you can search for “conference rooms” or “lightboxes” for example. Or, you can search for specific kits, such as “VK-1032” (be sure to include the hyphen). We’re often asked about a kit by company name shown on graphic. Unfortunately, the company name is rarely identified in the design details so it is best to search by product features or the kit number.
Watch the video below for more tips on becoming a power searcher within Exhibit Design Search.
Advanced Search Options
Ask a Question
Add designs and photos to your personal gallery simply by clicking on the +My Gallery links
Then email your "My Gallery" to colleagues, friends, or your favorite exhibit designer. There's no better way to begin designing a display that reflects your exhibit marketing goals.
Note: My Gallery uses a temporary browser cookie to store your gallery. We recommend that you send your gallery to your email address if you need to retain it for longer than 30 days.
- Suggested lead times may vary depending on current orders. Please check with Customer Service.
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Production-ready artwork (when applicable) must accompany the order confirmation. Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping changes.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Shipping is based on the availability of materials and graphics. Additional charges may apply if materials or graphics must be expedited.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Dimensional Weight vs. Actual Weight: Dimensional weight is defined as crate or case size. On most air shipments, the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight
- Portable Cases vs. Wood Crates or Molded Tubs (where applicable): Exhibit designs that require one wood crate would require multiple portable cases. Selecting one vs. the other affects the total weight (dimensional or actual).
- Freight Carrier: LTL carriers (Less than Truckload) quote freight based on space used. UPS, FedEx, and air freight carriers quote freight based on either the dimensional or the actual weight of the shipment.
- Freight Service Level (number of days): Service levels range from Same Day Delivery to Two Week Delivery.
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords